Aligned with the XML Prague 2016 Conference, we are more than happy to
provide you with a great new version of BaseX, your XML database system
and XQuery processor! These are the new features:
- Project View: parse all modules in a project in the background
- Create Database, Properties: access to advanced database options
SELECTIVE INDEXING \- restrict value indexing to given elements and attributes \- support extended to updatable and main-memory databases VALIDATION \- support for RelaxNG validation (XML and compact syntax) \- optional XML Schema 1.
Summer is over, and a new version of BaseX is here! We are more than happy to present Version 8.3 of our XML database and XQuery 3.
- much faster sequence modification via finger trees
- improved compliance with XQuery 3.1
We invite you to check out Version 8.2, the Summer Edition, of BaseX, our XML database system and XQuery 3.1 processor!
Various bug fixes (all minor).
Our traditional spring edition has just been released! We are delighted to present BaseX 8.1, which gives you the following new features:
- efficient Finger Tree algorithm for arrays
- prof:variables() outputs list of currently bound variables.
- new higher-order functions: hof:scan-left, hof:take-while