We have added a simple tutorial how to integrate BaseX in oXygen.
This tutorial describes how to use the BaseX XQuery Processor to execute queries in the oXygen XML Editor. You can access the existing databases from BaseX within oXygen and work with the results as XML.
- Start oXygen and go to Options » Preferences » Data Sources.
- Add a new Data Source with the New button.
- Enter Name “BaseX” and choose XQuery API for Java(XQJ) as type.
- Add the three JAR files with the Add Button.
- Now press OK, and your Data Source is ready.
Read more in our Documentation.
Back to Posts