BaseX 6.1 is out! Read more to find out about all the fine new features:
- a new REST API, based on the JAX-RX interface, to communicate with BaseX via HTTP. » details
- new bindings to use BaseX from other programming languages. » details
- support for all XSLT/XQuery serialization parameters. » details
- advanced query optimizations to apply index structures whenever appropriate.
- enhanced conformance with XQuery Update/Full Text Recommendations.
- HTML import, if TagSoup is included in the classpath. » details
- French language version (thanks to Maud Ingarao).
Back to Posts